This delicious, melt-in-your-mouth pork is cooked in a slow cooker with a tasty honey, soy and ginger marinade. The hardest part about this recipe is smelling the aroma all day while it cooks! It's sure to be a hit at any party.
- 3 pounds pork loin
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch plus 1 tbsp water whisked together, optional
1. Place the pork into the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl whisk together remaining ingredients except for the cornstarch. Pour the liquid mixture over the pork.
3. Let cook 6-8 hours on low or until the meat easily shreds apart.
4. Once the pork is finished remove the meat from the slow cooker onto a serving dish and shred apart using two forks.
5. Top the meat with the marinade or to slightly thicken it - pour marinade into a pot and cook over medium-high heat while whisking in the cornstarch/water. Cook for a few minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
Find more great EATS your family will love in our national foods newsletter, Macaroni Kid EATS!, which publishes monthly.