Halloween is going to look a little bit different this year, but in this case, different is going to be AMAZING!
Let's pay it forward and flood our community with kindness this Halloween with BOO BASKETS!
What is a Boo Basket?
It's simply a little Halloween treat that you leave on a neighbors doorstep to surprise them! There are no rules to how big or small it has to be, just an act of kindness to bring a smile to someone's face.
How does it work?
If you received a Boo Basket:
- Enjoy your treat and have fun trying to figure out who left it for you
- Tape the "We've Been Boo'd" sign on your door or front window
- Print out 2 copies of the "You've Been Boo'd" page and the "We've Been Boo'd" page and make 2 Boo Baskets to give to your neighbors or friends (printable below)
- Deliver your baskets STEALTHFULLY to 2 neighbors who haven't been Boo'd yet
*You don't have to receive a basket to give one! Start the trend in your neighborhood and give out a couple baskets.
Want to WIN a MEGA Boo Basket with great prizes!
- Post a pic of your Boo Basket and share on social media with the #BooWestMichigan and tag MacKidSarahB on Instagram
*Winners must be local to Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Muskegon or surrounding areas. Winners will be notified by e-mail or social media messenger on Oct. 30.
Right click the image and save to your computer to print at home, or click the link to download the printable JPEG from Google Drive.
|Here are a few safety tips for your boo baskets:
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR THIS YEARS BOO BASKETS!
WE WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A FUN, SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸
Macaroni Kid is a free weekly e-newsletter, online calendar, and website proudly serving families in the Grand Haven, Spring Lake, and Muskegon areas.