Your kids will love creating their own dinosaur with supplies you can find around the house. Let their creativity shine as they create and design their own creatures. Will they make a Stegosaurus, a Brontosaurus, or an Apatosaurus? Perhaps they will create their own unique creature!
- 1 toilet paper tube
- 1 small paper plate
- Paint and small paintbrush
- Dark color marker
1) Cut paper plate and toilet paper tube in half. Cut two slits in one end of each toilet paper tube and insert paper plate
2) Cut one small edge from the paper plate for the tail.
3) Draw and cut out a curved section for the neck and head.
4) Paint all of pieces the pieces with the colors/design of your choice, then let dry. Draw a face and staple all pieces together.
Want a chance to have your child's creation considered for publication in Pixie Doodles magazine? Submit it HERE.
Want to receive Pixie Doodles Magazine? Check it out HERE!
🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸
Macaroni Kid is a free weekly e-newsletter, online calendar, and website proudly serving families in the Grand Haven, Spring Lake, and Muskegon areas.
Subscribe HERE to become an insider so you don't miss a thing!
Do you have an event you want listed? Submit your information HERE!
Want to advertise your locally-owned business? Email us at email@example.com